Going 2 Moon: Misunderstood


Going 2 Moon

Sometimes, simple is the best!

Misunderstood

Tak paham aku mengenai perangai orang yang suka membuat tuduhan melulu nie...sesuka hati dia aje nak buat tuduhan tak berasas...hello....where you got the news ha?...from internet?...from newspaper?...from your friend?...or is it from your brain?...or you got it from 'bomoh'?

Don't make a nonsense joke ok....I've my own reason for everything I've done till this point....the problem is not you....but the problem came from my inside...or maybe indirectly it has something to do with you too...so i want you to stop making a nonsense accusation ok cos it really hurt me and in the same time it will hurt you too...i know this is not fair to you but i want you to think from my side...



P/s: Korang mesti tak paham kan entri nie...so sila abaikan yer...by the way, i dunno why i bother to explain all this here...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Catat Ulasan