Going 2 Moon: Tolong Aku!


Going 2 Moon

Sometimes, simple is the best!

Tolong Aku!

walawei....tolong aku...tolong aku settlekan assemen aku....euurgghhhh

i have the most boring weekend ever...i just sit down in front of my desk, looking at the exercises sheet, read it like couple of hundred times but still didn't get any answer... i got 4 assemen due this week....oh my gosh...why i've wasted 2 days without do anything...

the reality is i really have no idea how to solve the questions...n i still have no idea either i already learn bout the topics or not...cos when i read my lecture notes, i couldn't find any clue on how to solve the questions...

oh by the way, my scholarship have been credited into my bank account last thursday...at least i can feel relaxed....and i already take out 1/2 of the money to pay my house rent and all my debts....hihihi
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Catat Ulasan